Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* SHINGRIX IS NOW AVAILABLE AT MOST WALGREENS AND DUANE READE PHARMACIES ACROSS U.S., INCLUDING PUERTO RICO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE APPOINTS JAMES KEHOE GLOBAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES CONTINUED PROGRESS IN SALE OF ASSETS TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TALKS BETWEEN WALGREENS AND AMERISOURCEBERGEN ABOUT AN ACQUISITION OF THE WHOLESALE DRUG DISTRIBUTOR HAVE ENDED WITHOUT AN AGREEMENT - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Source text: http://cnb.cx/2HP99qj Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Express Scripts And Walgreens Boots Alliance Expand Group Purchasing Efforts To Include Specialty Brand Medications
* EXPRESS SCRIPTS AND WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE EXPAND GROUP PURCHASING EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SPECIALTY BRAND MEDICATIONS
Feb 20 U.S. grocery chain operator Albertsons Companies Inc plans to buy the part of Rite Aid Corp that is not being bought by Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc , the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* ALBERTSONS PLANS TO BUY REST OF RITE AID CORP THAT ISN'T BEING SOLD TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE - WSJ Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2BBe11H Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Walgreens' potential deal for drug distributor AmerisourceBergen will boost its cash flow and push it deeper into a lucrative speciality pharmacy market, but may fail to keep it competitive in an evolving U.S. healthcare sector, analysts said.
Walgreens' potential deal for drug distributor AmerisourceBergen will boost its cash flow and push it deeper into a lucrative specialty pharmacy market, but may fail to keep it competitive in an evolving U.S. healthcare sector, analysts said.
The largest U.S. drugstore operator Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc has made a takeover approach to drug distributor AmerisourceBergen Corp, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, outlining a deal that would accelerate healthcare sector consolidation.
- Top 52 Nasdaq Stocks By Yield, Upside & Gains For March
- Value Investors Might Want To Be Careful Out There. Beware Of The Unloved Stocks.
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: February 2018
- Rite Aid Trading At A Significant Discount To Peers
- Why Is Rite Aid Stock Still Sinking?
- S&P 500 Aristocrats Top Gainers: Walgreens, Walmart, McDonald's And Procter, Per Broker March Targets