Workday Inc (WDAY.OQ)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 30 2017
Nov 29 Workday Inc on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as more companies opted for its cloud-based finance and human resources software, prompting it to raise its full-year sales outlook for the third time.
Nov 29 Human resources software developer Workday Inc reported a 34.3 percent rise in quarterly sales on Wednesday, helped by higher subscription revenue from its cloud-based services.
* WORKDAY ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Can Oracle's Autonomous Database Fend Off Amazon's Efforts?
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 1/10/18: SHLD, RE, SWZ, DEX, NXRT
- Keep Your Eyes On The Market - Cramer's Mad Money (1/4/18)
- Workday: The Pummeling Was Long Overdue
- The Week That Was In Review - December 1, 2017
- Wall Street Breakfast: OPEC Signals Output Cuts Through 2018