Canopy Growth Corp (WEED.TO)
16 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
BRIEF-Canopy Growth Says Conditionally Selected By Manitoba Government To Operate Cannabis Retail Stores In Province
* CANOPY GROWTH SUCCESSFUL IN BID TO OPERATE PRIVATE RETAIL STORES IN MANITOBA
TORONTO, Feb 14 Canopy Growth Corp, Canada's biggest marijuana producer, said on Wednesday its third-quarter revenue doubled and profit rose, even as analysts expected a loss.
* ORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS: FOCUSSED ON EXECUTION
* CANOPY GROWTH SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH SOCIÉTÉ DES ALCOOLS DU QUÉBEC
* CANOPY GROWTH CORP - ACQUIRED CERTAIN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSETS AND KNOW-HOW FOR TOTAL PROCEEDS OF $5.3 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Invictus MD Jumpstarts Revenue Stream With Sale Of First 120 KG Of Flower To Canopy Growth Corp
* INVICTUS MD JUMPSTARTS REVENUE STREAM WITH SALE OF FIRST 120 KG OF FLOWER TO CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION; SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO INCREASE OWNERSHIP OF AB LABORATORIES IN ONTARIO FROM 33.3% TO 50%
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE TO BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $175 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING
* CANOPY GROWTH CORP- CO, VICTORIAN STATE GOVERNMENT SIGNED MOU TO FURTHER DEVELOP RESEARCH AND TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES IN PRODUCTION OF MEDICAL CANNABIS IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 16 Canopy Growth Corp said on Tuesday it signed an agreement to supply cannabis to the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island, making it the eighth province where the company will operate.