Wix.Com Ltd (WIX.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
TEL AVIV, Feb 14 Wix.com, which helps small businesses build and operate websites, posted higher adjusted profit in the fourth quarter and forecast 40 percent revenue growth in 2018.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.16, REVENUE VIEW $116.9 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
BRIEF-Wix.Com Says Chosen G Suite, The Cloud-Native, Intelligent Productivity And Collaboration Apps From Google, As Exclusive Cloud Productivity Offering
* WIX.COM - CHOSEN G SUITE, THE CLOUD-NATIVE, INTELLIGENT PRODUCTIVITY AND COLLABORATION APPS FROM GOOGLE, AS EXCLUSIVE CLOUD PRODUCTIVITY OFFERING Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
- Wix.Com: Buy This Industry Disruptor
- Wix.com (WIX) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Apple's WWDC, SCOTUS And D.C.
- Wix.Com Ltd's (WIX) CEO Avishai Abrahami on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Shopify: Facebook Isn't The Only Problem
- Quick Reviews: Several Potential Opportunities Among Recent Reports