WestJet Airlines Ltd (WJA.TO)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
* WESTJET LAUNCHES INAUGURAL FLIGHT BETWEEN CALGARY AND DENVER
WestJet Airlines Ltd cut its forecast for a revenue metric on Thursday and said Chief Executive Officer Gregg Saretsky was retiring, sending its shares down as much as 6.3 percent on Thursday.
March 8 WestJet Airlines Ltd cut its forecast for a revenue metric on Thursday and said Chief Executive Officer Gregg Saretsky was retiring, sending its shares down as much as 6.3 percent on Thursday.
* WESTJET REPORTS RECORD FEBRUARY LOAD FACTOR OF 86.4 PER CENT; REVISING GUIDANCE: RASM NOW UP 2.5% TO 3.5%, DOMESTIC CAPACITY NOW UP 5.5% TO 6.5%
March 8 Canadian airliner WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday Chief Executive Gregg Saretsky would retire, effective immediately, and would be succeeded by executive vice-president Ed Sims.
* WESTJET AIRLINES LTD - ED SIMS APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT AND CEO
* SWOOP WELCOMES STEVEN GREENWAY AS PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Feb 14 A WestJet Airlines Ltd plane that was headed to Vancouver early on Wednesday was diverted to the Canadian town of Prince George in the province of British Columbia after a warning from a fire detector, a spokeswoman said.
MONTREAL, Feb 9 The union representing pilots at WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Friday it filed a labor complaint against Canada's No. 2 commercial airline, adding tensions to talks over their first contract.
* WESTJET REPORTS RECORD JANUARY LOAD FACTOR OF 82.6 PER CENT