Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
13 Jul 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
April 30 Whiting Petroleum Corp reported first-quarter profit that beat Wall Street estimates on Monday as the U.S. oil producer benefited from higher oil prices and production.
April 30 Whiting Petroleum Corp reported first-quarter profit on Monday compared with a year-ago loss as the U.S. oil producer benefited from higher oil prices and lower costs.
* ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* WHITING PETROLEUM CORP SAYS ON APRIL 12, CO, UNIT ENTERED INTO SEVENTH AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE BRAD HOLLY BEGINS FIRST EARNINGS CALL AS CEO WITH INVESTORS
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday that was less than Wall Street expected, with cost cuts and rising crude prices helping to boost results.
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it took an $835 million impairment charge against the value of most of its Colorado operations, widening its quarterly loss.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
- Stock Exchange: What Motivates Traders To Trade?
- U.S. Shale: NAV Analysis Of Williston Basin (Bakken) E&Ps - 2018 Q1 Update
- Northern Oil & Gas - A Great Way To Play Oil's Rebound And Almost Halfway To The Predicted 5X Upside
- Whiting Petroleum: Positive Earnings Results Likely To Continue
- Is Whiting Petroleum's Recent Pullback A Gift?
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Presents At J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference - Slideshow