William Hill PLC (WMH.L)
17 Jul 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
June 13 U.S. sports teams are clamoring for sponsorship deals with British bookmaker William Hill PLC as legal sports betting starts to take off in the United States, the chief executive of the company's American division told Reuters on Wednesday.
May 8 Roma's shock defeat of Barcelona and a surge in U.S. March Madness college basketball betting drove a 12 percent rise in online net revenue for British bookmaker William Hill in the first 17 weeks of this year, the company said on Tuesday.
May 8 British bookmaker William Hill Plc said net revenue for the first 17 weeks of 2018 was 3 percent higher as a recovery at its online business help offset drag from cooling high street operations.
* GARETH DAVIS, CHAIRMAN STEPPED DOWN FROM BOARD ON 2 APRIL AND THAT ROGER DEVLIN HAS BEEN APPOINTED CHAIRMAN WITH EFFECT FROM 2 APRIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British bookmaker William Hill drew a line under a costly bet on Australia on Tuesday with the sale of its business there to CrownBet for A$314 million ($244 million).
* Shares rise 1.3 pct after deal announced (Adds details, background, share movement)
March 6 British bookmaker William Hill Plc said it agreed to sell its Australia business to a unit of CrownBet for an equity value of A$313.7 million ($243.6 million).
* SIGNED BINDING AGREEMENT TO DISPOSE OF WILLIAM HILL AUSTRALIA TO CROWNBET HOLDINGS PTY LTD
* FY NET REVENUE 1,711.1 MILLION STG VERSUS 1,603 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TO PAY A TOTAL PACKAGE OF £6.2 MILLION, INCLUDING A SUM OF £1.2 MILLION TO BE RETURNED TO AFFECTED PARTIES OF FRAUD
- Is William Hill the Ultimate Retirement Share?
- William Hill Is About to Enter a New Golden Age
- William Hill Hails Grand National "Major Success"
- Why easyJet, William Hill, and Lonrho Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- William Hill Announces Deal With Playtech for 424 Million Pounds
- Online Boost for William Hill