Weyerhaeuser Co (WY.N)
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* ANTICIPATES Q1 EARNINGS BEFORE SPECIAL ITEMS AND ADJUSTED EBITDA FROM WOOD PRODUCTS SEGMENT TO BE COMPARABLE TO Q4
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday agreed hear a bid by timber company Weyerhaeuser Co seeking to limit the federal government's power to designate private land as protected habitat for endangered species in a case involving a warty amphibian called the dusky gopher frog.
* Weyerhaeuser Co says its board of directors has declared a dividend of $0.32 per share on common stock of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Weyerhaeuser redeems ownership interest in Twin Creeks, LLC joint venture and announces sale of 100,000 acres of timberlands
BRIEF-Weyerhaeuser says now expects to record about $175 mln to $200 mln of additional pre-tax expense primarily in Q3
* Weyerhaeuser Co - now expects to record approximately $175 million to $200 million of additional pre-tax expense, primarily in Q3 - SEC filing
* Says its lands in certain counties in Western Montana are closed to public access due to extreme forest fire danger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Mondelez International Is A Low-Risk Stock - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/9/18)
- Weyerhaeuser's (WY) CEO Doyle Simons on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Weyerhaeuser Co. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Sprightly Jobs Growth Anticipated
- A Look Inside Weyerhaeuser: Upcoming Earnings Report
- Timber REITs: The Best Performing REITs When Inflation Hits?