Weyerhaeuser Co (WY.N)
Fri, Apr 27 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.33 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* WEYERHAEUSER CO SAYS CEO DOYLE SIMONS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.4 MLN VS $10.3 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q6tH5C) Further company coverage:
* ANTICIPATES Q1 EARNINGS BEFORE SPECIAL ITEMS AND ADJUSTED EBITDA FROM WOOD PRODUCTS SEGMENT TO BE COMPARABLE TO Q4
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday agreed hear a bid by timber company Weyerhaeuser Co seeking to limit the federal government's power to designate private land as protected habitat for endangered species in a case involving a warty amphibian called the dusky gopher frog.
- REIT Portfolio - June 2018
- Soft Commodities Q2 2018 Review And The Outlook For Q3 2018
- Is The Market Missing The Forest For The Trees At Weyerhaeuser?
- OSB Prices Booming, But Louisiana-Pacific Shares Aren't Following
- A Timber REIT That's Poised To Profit
- A New Generation Of Nontraditional REIT Opportunities