TMX Group Ltd (X.TO)
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* TMX GROUP LIMITED REPORTS RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* TMX GROUP LIMITED DECLARES DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Feb 12 Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, TMX Group Ltd, said on Monday its fourth-quarter profit nearly quadrupled, boosted by gains from the sale of some assets last year.
* TMX GROUP LTD - ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACES VOLUME WAS 18.08 BILLION FOR JANUARY 2018 VERSUS 12.67 BILLION IN JAN 2017
Jan 18 TMX Group's head of equity capital markets, Nicholas Thadaney, is leaving Canada's biggest stock exchange operator after a reorganization of the company, Chief Executive Officer Lou Eccleston said.
* SAYS ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACE VOLUME 13.13 BILLION IN DEC VERSUS 14.50 BILLION IN NOV
* TMX GROUP LTD - TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE'S TOTAL FINANCINGS RAISED IN NOV 2017 INCREASED 42% FROM PREVIOUS MONTH, BUT WERE DOWN 49% COMPARED TO NOV 2016
* TMX GROUP LTD - TRANSACTIONS FOR ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACES IN NOV WAS 20.7 MILLION VERSUS 23.7 MILLION
* CDS continues to work with CSA, exchanges to clarify matter regarding clearing of securities of issuers with marijuana-related activities in U.S.
* TMX Group Limited declares dividend of $0.50 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: