Xunlei Ltd (XNET.OQ)
Thu, Mar 15 2018
* XUNLEI ANNOUNCES UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND THE FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* XUNLEI - FOR Q4 2017 EXPECTS TO REPORT REVENUE FROM INTERNET VALUE-ADDED SERVICES BETWEEN US$34 MILLION AND US$42 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS A 5.1 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN XUNLEI LTD AS OF DEC 21 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CjC0TF) Further company coverage:
* - SEAN SHENGLONG ZOU NO LONGER SERVES AS CHAIRMAN AND REMAINS AS A BOARD MEMBER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Shares in Chinese technology company Xunlei Ltd sank 12 percent on Tuesday, taking falls in the stock past 40 percent in two weeks as investors debated whether the company is set to benefit or suffer from a boom in cryptocurrency stock plays.
* Beijing professor points to regulatory risks of token scheme
* Xunlei announces unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017
- Xunlei Limited (XNET) CEO Lei Chen on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dumb Investment Decisions: How To Stop Making Them
- When The Bulls Growl And The Bears Moo - Stock Market Outlook 2018
- Xunlei's OneCloud - A Revolutionary Cloud Computing Product: What Does It Mean For Stock Valuation?
- Bitcoin Rollout Could Send Gain Capital Sharply Higher
- LongFin: From $5 To $100+ In A Week As Crypto Mania Spreads