Sonae SGPS SA (YSO.LS)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, Jun 15 2018
* SAID ON THURSDAY ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH SONAE SGPS SA TO CREATE JOINT VENTURE TO EXPLOIT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN E-COMMERCE MARKET
LISBON, June 5 Portugal's No. 1 retailer Sonae expects the domestic market to grow at one of the fastest rates in Europe until 2022 and plans to open more local supermarkets and boost its online sales to tap the growth.
* SAID LATE ON MONDAY BOARD CONTINUES TO EVALUATE POTENTIAL LISTING OF PART OF COMPANY'S RETAIL PORTFOLIO, IN WHICH SONAE WOULD MAINTAIN A MAJORITY SHAREHOLDING
* SAID ON THURSDAY Q1 NET PROFIT 20 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* FY UNDERLYING EBITDA 336 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 315 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA denied an interest in Walmart Inc's Brazilian operations after Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday that the company could partner with buyout firms.
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA is interested in partnering with buyout firms to acquire the Brazilian operations of Walmart Inc, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday, citing a source close to the matter.
* SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES COMBINATION OF SPORT ZONE WITH JD SPRINTER Source text: http://bit.ly/2GxvXdr Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 TOTAL RETAIL SALES 1.56 BLN EUROS, UP 7.3 PCT VS YEAR AGO; FOOD RETAIL SALES UP 6.8 PCT AT 1.07 BLN EUROS