Sonae SGPS SA (YSO.LS)
19 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
* FY UNDERLYING EBITDA 336 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 315 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA denied an interest in Walmart Inc's Brazilian operations after Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday that the company could partner with buyout firms.
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA is interested in partnering with buyout firms to acquire the Brazilian operations of Walmart Inc, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday, citing a source close to the matter.
* SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES COMBINATION OF SPORT ZONE WITH JD SPRINTER Source text: http://bit.ly/2GxvXdr Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 TOTAL RETAIL SALES 1.56 BLN EUROS, UP 7.3 PCT VS YEAR AGO; FOOD RETAIL SALES UP 6.8 PCT AT 1.07 BLN EUROS
* SAYS IN CONSORTIUM WITH THREE OTHER PARTNERS TO INVEST 14.5 MILLION EUROS IN ARCTIC WOLF NETWORKS, A UNITED STATES-BASED CYBERSECURITY COMPANY
LISBON, Nov 16 The dismissal of Isabel dos Santos from her post as CEO of Angolan oil company Sonangol does not affect her Portuguese partnership that controls telecom firm NOS, an official in the partnership said on Thursday.
LISBON, Nov 15 Sonae reported 9-month net profit of 133 million euros.
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases
- Sonoco Products Co. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sonoco Products' (SON) CEO Jack Sanders on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 'Mini-Crat' Profile: Sonoco Products - 37 Years Of Dividend Increases, Thanks To Great Management
- High Yield Dividend Champion Portfolio - January Update
- Dividend Champion Portfolio December Update