Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* BOARD HAS APPOINTED BRIAN NICCOL AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND A MEMBER OF BOARD, EFFECTIVE MARCH 5, 2018
BRIEF-Yum Brands Says Brian Niccol To Step Down From His Role As Taco Bell CEO To Assume A Senior Position At Another Public Company
* YUM BRANDS - BRIAN NICCOL WILL STEP DOWN FROM HIS ROLE AS TACO BELL CEO TO ASSUME A SENIOR POSITION AT ANOTHER PUBLIC COMPANY
GrubHub Inc shares surged 36 percent on Thursday after Yum Brands Inc bought a 3 percent stake in the online food delivery company, giving it funds and an established partner to compete with Amazon and Uber.
* Yum Brands to buy stake in co for $200 mln (Recasts, adds CEO and analyst comment, details on Yum deal)
Yum Brands Inc on Thursday reported fourth-quarter profit that beat analyst estimates, boosted by sales at its KFC chain, and announced a stake in delivery company GrubHub Inc.
Feb 8 Yum Brands Inc on Thursday reported fourth-quarter profit that beat analyst estimates, boosted by sales at its KFC chain, and announced a stake in delivery company GrubHub Inc.
BRIEF-Grubhub Says On Feb 8, Co Entered Into Investment Agreement With A Unit Of Yum! Brands Inc - SEC Filing
* GRUBHUB SAYS ON FEB 8, CO ENTERED INTO INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH A UNIT OF YUM! BRANDS INC - SEC FILING
* YUM! BRANDS REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER GAAP OPERATING PROFIT GROWTH OF 134%; FOURTH-QUARTER CORE OPERATING PROFIT DECLINE OF (6)%; ON TRACK WITH STRATEGIC TRANSFORMATION TO ACCELERATE GROWTH
* YUM! BRANDS AND GRUBHUB ANNOUNCE NEW U.S. GROWTH PARTNERSHIP
* ANNOUNCES 20 PCT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.36 PER SHARE
- Yum! Brands Looks Precariously Perched Here
- Wall Street Breakfast: Inflation Data Under The Microscope
- 4 Stocks To Avoid If Interest Rates Continue To Rise
- NCR: Cautious Into Earnings
- Yum! Brands (YUM) CEO Greg Creed on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions