Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
18 May 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
May 2 Yum Brands Inc's sales at established restaurants rose at just half the pace expected by Wall Street, after a chicken supply shortage hammered sales at KFC in the UK and Pizza Hut struggled in China.
* YUM! BRANDS REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER GAAP OPERATING PROFIT GROWTH OF 14%; FLAT FIRST-QUARTER CORE OPERATING PROFIT GROWTH; MAINTAINS ALL ASPECTS OF FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE
May 2 Yum Brands Inc's sales at established outlets fell short of analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as fewer diners visited its Pizza Hut chains.
BRIEF-Yum Brands Says, Units Entered Into A Refinancing Amendment To Credit Agreement, Dated As Of June 16, 2016
* YUM BRANDS SAYS ON APRIL 3, UNITS ENTERED INTO A REFINANCING AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JUNE 16, 2016 - SEC FILING
* YUM BRANDS SAYS CEO OF YUM GREG CREED'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.4 MLN VS $15.4 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
LOS ANGELES, March 8 Yum Brands Inc's KFC chain is returning to a former supplier for more than one-third of its UK restaurants after a switch to a new firm caused widespread chicken shortages that forced the temporary closure of hundreds of restaurants.
LONDON/LOS ANGELES Yum Brands Inc's KFC restaurants in the UK are serving limited menus at reopened restaurants after a chicken supply snafu with its new delivery firm, but now are suffering a gravy shortage.
LONDON/LOS ANGELES, Feb 28 Yum Brands Inc said on Wednesday it is offering limited menus at its reopened UK KFC restaurants after a chicken supply snafu with a new delivery firm, but now there is a gravy shortage.
* BOARD HAS APPOINTED BRIAN NICCOL AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND A MEMBER OF BOARD, EFFECTIVE MARCH 5, 2018
BRIEF-Yum Brands Says Brian Niccol To Step Down From His Role As Taco Bell CEO To Assume A Senior Position At Another Public Company
* YUM BRANDS - BRIAN NICCOL WILL STEP DOWN FROM HIS ROLE AS TACO BELL CEO TO ASSUME A SENIOR POSITION AT ANOTHER PUBLIC COMPANY
- Consumer Roundup: Department Stores Diverge, GameStop's Flash In The Pan, Disrupting Trends
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (5/4/18)
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Apple, FOMC And China On Tap
- GrubHub: Finally A Real Competitive Threat?
- Baby DivHut Dividend Income Portfolio Update Q1 2018