Zoetis Inc (ZTS.N)
23 Oct 2018
Wed, May 16 2018
Top animal health company Zoetis Inc will buy Abaxis Inc for $1.9 billion, looking to capture a bigger slice of the fast-growing market for diagnostics services that cater to household pets and farm animals.
* Zoetis says diagnostics should grow faster than animal health
BRIEF-Zoetis Says Upon Deal Termination By Abaxis Or Co, Termination Fee Of $70 Mln May Be Payable By Abaxis
* ZOETIS SAYS UPON DEAL TERMINATION BY ABAXIS OR CO, TERMINATION FEE OF $70 MILLION MAY BE PAYABLE BY ABAXIS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KprpqL) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ZOETIS TO ACQUIRE ABAXIS, A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF VETERINARY POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS
May 16 Animal health company Zoetis Inc said on Wednesday it would buy Abaxis Inc, a maker of veterinary diagnostic instruments, for about $1.9 billion in cash.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.69 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ZOETIS INC SAYS TO EXPAND ANIMAL VACCINE RESEARCH AND MANUFACTURING IN SUZHOU, CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Why We Believe Henry Schein's Upcoming Animal Health Spin-Off Will Unlock 30% To 50% Upside
- Investors Are Thinking Short Term - Cramer's Mad Money (9/24/18)
- Elanco Animal Health - Good For Animals, Good Investment?
- Dividend Champions For September 2018
- By The Numbers: Growth Leaders With Strong Momentum
- Don't Underestimate The Consumer - Cramer's Mad Money (8/22/18)