Profile: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
2502.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
18 Oct 2019
18 Oct 2019
Change (% chg)
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. is a Japan-based holding company principally manufactures and sells liquors, beverages and food in Japan, and manufactures and sells liquors and beverages overseas. The Company operates in five business segments. Alcoholic Beverage segment is involved in the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages, such as beer, low-malt beer, shochu and whiskey, as well as the restaurant business and the wholesale business. Beverage segment is involved in the manufacture and sale of soft drinks. Food segment is involved in the manufacture and sale of food and medicine. International segment manufactures and sells beer and other liquor products, as well as soft drinks. Others segment is engaged in the logistics business.
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Asahi Beer Azumabashi Bldg.
SUMIDA-KU TKY 130-8602
Company Web Links
- Fuller to return 69 mln stg to investors after beer sale to Asahi
- UPDATE 1-Brewer Kirin to buy 30.3% stake in cosmetics firm Fancl for $1.2 bln
- Asahi brews jumbo bridge takeout
- Nikkei dips on Fed, earnings caution; Asahi falls after AB InBev deal
- AB InBev explores asset sale after dropping Asia IPO plan: Wall Street Journal