Profile: Acacia Mining PLC (ACAA.L)
ACAA.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Acacia Mining plc is primarily engaged in the business of mining, processing and sale of gold. The Company has three operating mines located in Tanzania. The Company's segments are North Mara gold mine, Bulyanhulu gold mine and Buzwagi gold mine. The North Mara gold deposits are situated in the Mara Musoma greenstone belt. The North Mara gold mine is a combined open pit and underground operation from two deposits, Gokona (underground) and Nyabirama (open pit). The Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralization in sulfides. The Buzwagi is a shear-hosted quartz-veined deposit, hosted in porphyritic granite. The Buzwagi mine is a low grade bulk deposit with a single large open pit. It also has a portfolio of exploration projects located across Africa. The Company primarily produces gold in Tanzania. In addition, the Company produces copper and silver as co-products.
Acacia Mining PLC
5th Fl, No. 1 Cavendish Place
LONDON W1G 0QF
Company Web Links
- Acacia says valuation higher than Barrick buyout offer, extends bid deadline
- UPDATE 2-Acacia says valuation higher than Barrick buyout offer, extends bid deadline
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Acacia agrees to Barrick's request to extend deal deadline
- Barrick said Tuesday comments on Acacia offer not a 'no-increase statement'