Profile: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.BO)
ARBN.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in producing oral and injectable generic formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Its product portfolio is spread over seven therapeutic/product areas, including antibiotics, anti-retrovirals, cardiovascular, central nervous system, gastroenterologicals, anti-allergies and anti-diabetics. It is engaged in developing a range of oncology and hormonal products. It is also developing inhalation and dermatology products, such as pressurized metered-dose inhaler (pMDI). It markets its products through chain stores in the United States. It has developed over three injectable penem products. The Company, through its subsidiary, manufactures and sells nutritional supplements. It has over 10 manufacturing units and approximately two research and development centers. The Company, in addition to marketing its products domestically, also markets its products globally in over 150 countries.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Water Mark Building,, Plot No. 1
Survey no.9, Kondapur, Hitech Ci
Company Web Links
- BUZZ-India's Aurobindo Pharma at over 4-1/2-month high; chart points to more upside
- MEDIA-India's Aurobindo Pharma’s Unit IV on U.S FDA radar - Times Of India
- Aurobindo Pharma to recall 80 lots of blood pressure medicine valsartan in the U.S.
- Aurobindo Pharma to recall 80 lots of blood pressure medicine valsartan in U.S.
- BUZZ-India's Aurobindo Pharma falls; report says co faces U.S. class action lawsuit