Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Bankia SA is a Spain-based bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. The Bank's activities are divided into three segments: Retail banking, which provides financial services to consumers, private banking, asset management, as well as insurance products; Business banking, which focuses on serving legal entities and self-employed, and Corporate center, which includes portfolio of investees and held for sale assets. The Bank operates branches and representative offices in Spain and China. It is a subsidiary of BFA Tenedora de Acciones SAU.
calle Pintor Sorolla N 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS Close Placement Of 7 Pct Of Bankia At 4.06 Euros/Shr
- BRIEF-Bookrunner says Bankia books will be open for 10 mins
- BRIEF-Bookrunner Says Price Guidance of 4.05 To 4.09 Euros Per Share in Bankia SA accelerated bookbuilt offering
- UPDATE 1-Spain to reduce Bankia stake with rapid investor sale
- BRIEF-Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS To Place 7.0 Pct Of Bankia In Accelerated Bookbuilt Offer