Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Bankia SA is a Spain-based bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. The Bank's activities are divided into six business areas: Retail banking, which provides financial services to individual consumers, small and medium enterprises and the self-employed; Private banking, which provides personalized services for high-wealth customers; Business banking, which provides advice and services to large corporations; Bancassurance, which offers retail customers savings, health, life, vehicle and home insurance, and provides companies with business, public liability, transport and credit insurance; Asset management, which provides investment products, and Real estate assets, which is responsible for disposing of the Bank's real estate assets. It is a subsidiary of BFA Tenedora de Acciones SAU.
calle Pintor Sorolla N 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Credit Agricole and Bankia in talks over consumer finance JV in Spain
- ECB drops supervision of Russia's VTB arm in the euro zone
- Spain's Bankia to repay 2.5 billion euros to shareholders over next three years
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Bankia to repay 2.5 bln euros to shareholders over next 3 years
- BRIEF-Bankia says may return capital to shareholders via dividend, share buyback