Profile: Commerzbank AG (CBKG.DE)
CBKG.DE on Xetra
Change (% chg)
Commerzbank AG is a bank for private and corporate customers. The Bank's business segments are Private Customers, Mittelstandsbank, Central & Eastern Europe, Corporates & Markets and Non-Core Assets. The Private Customers segment comprises the Private Customers, Direct Banking and Commerz Real Group divisions. The Mittelstandsbank segment is divided into the three Group divisions: Mittelstand Germany, Large Corporates & International, and Financial Institutions. The Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) segment comprises the universal banking and direct banking activities. The Corporates& Markets consists of four main businesses: Equity Markets & Commodities; Fixed Income & Currencies; Corporate Finance, and Credit Portfolio Management. The Non-Core Assets (NCA) segment groups together the results from Commercial Real Estate, Public Finance (including Private Finance Initiatives) and Deutsche Schiffsbank (DSB) divisions.
Kaiserstrasse 16 (Kaiserplatz)
FRANKFURT AM MAIN 60311
Company Web Links
- German finance minister: No plans for Deutsche Bank/Commerzbank merger in my budget
- German finmin: No plans for Deutsche Bank/Commerzbank merger in my budget
- German finmin: No precautions for Deutsche/Commerzbank merger taken in 2020 budget
- Breakingviews - Cox: Really, no one else will bid for Commerzbank?
- Merkel: Won't take stand on possible Deutsche Bank/Commerzbank merger