Profile: Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA (DIDA.MC)
DIDA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
23 Aug 2019
23 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)
Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA (DIA SA) is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the operation of supermarket chains. The Company focuses on the retail sale of food products through owned or franchised self-service stores under the DIA brand name. Its brand names range includes DIA Market, Fresh by DIA, DIA Maxi, La Plaza de DIA, Max Descuento, Clarel, el Arbol, Cada DIA, Minipreco and Mais Perto, among others. The Company also retails personal care, health and household products, as well as wholesales furniture and related equipment to hospitality, catering and food industry. The Company operates in a number of countries, such as Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina.
Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA
C/ Jacinto Benavente 2 A
LAS ROZAS DE MADRID MAD 28232
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain's DIA announces new financing plan with creditors
- Spain's DIA announces new financing plan with creditors
- TIMELINE-Spanish retailer DIA's battle for survival
- Spain's DIA to pursue debt refinancing deal after it misses deadline
- Spain's market regulator examines DIA tweet by Santander's Botin