Profile: Linde PLC (LINI.DE)
Linde plc, incorporated on April 18, 2017, is an industrial gases and engineering company that operates through its subsidiaries. The Company provides atmospheric gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon and rare gases) and process gases (carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronic gases, specialty gases and acetylene). It designs, engineers and builds equipment that produces industrial gases primarily for internal use. It also offers gaseous medication and related medical products and devices for patients and medical staff. The Company serves the customers in various industries, including healthcare, petroleum refining, manufacturing, food, beverage carbonation, fiber-optics, steel making, aerospace, chemicals and water treatment.
The Company’s subsidiaries include Zamalight Holdco LLC, Praxair, Inc., Linde Holding GmbH, Linde Intermediate Holding AG and Linde AG. The Company serves the customers in over 100 countries worldwide.
The Priestley Centre, 10 Priestl
GUILDFORD GU2 7XY
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Linde ups 2019 outlook despite weaker economic conditions
- UPDATE 1-Linde Plc ups profit guidance on merger benefits
- Linde Plc sees adjusted Q1 earnings up 11 pct
- Germany's Linde agrees to sell South Korea assets to IMM for $1.2 billion: sources
- UPDATE 2-Germany's Linde agrees to sell S.Korea assets to IMM for $1.2 bln -sources