Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
10 Dec 2019
10 Dec 2019
Change (% chg)
Banco Santander, S.A. is a Spain-based company engaged as a retail and commercial bank. The Banks segments include Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Latin America and the United States. The Continental Europe segment covers all businesses in the Continental Europe. The United Kingdom segment includes the businesses developed by various units and branches in the country. The Latin America segment embraces all its financial activities conducted through its banks and subsidiaries in the region. The United States segment includes the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries Santander Bank, Banco Santander Puerto Rico, Santander Consumer USA, Banco Santander International, Santander Investment Securities, and the Santander branch in New York. The Company's commercial model satisfies the needs of all types of customers: individuals with various income levels.
Banco Santander SA
Ciudad Grupo Santander
Avda de Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Santander to stop charging commissions on remittances to Mexico
- Santander to stop charging commissions on remittances to Mexico
- Santander in 350 million pound deal for stake in UK's Ebury
- Santander chairman buys 3.61 million euros of bank shares as price falls
- Santander chairman buys 3.61 mln euros of bank shares as price falls