Profile: STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)
STM.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
STMicroelectronics N.V. is a global semiconductor company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products, including discrete and standard commodity components, and application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for analog, digital and mixed-signal applications. The Company's segments include Automotive and Discrete Group (ADG), Analog and MEMS Group (AMG), Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group (MDG), and Others. ADG comprises all dedicated automotive Integrated Circuits (ICs), and discrete and power transistor products. AMG includes low-power analog ICs for all markets; smart power products; Touch Screen Controllers; Low Power Connectivity solutions for Internet of Things (IoT), and power conversion products. MDG comprises general purpose and secure microcontrollers, and Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory memories. The Others segment includes all the financial values related to the Imaging Product Division, Subsystems and other products.
ch. du champ-des-Filles 39
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-STMicro expects to grow twice as fast as peers in 2018
- STMicro sees stronger than expected 2018 revenue growth
- BRIEF-STMicro CEO Bozotti Sees "Strong Demand On Automotive Everywhere"
- STMicro sends upbeat signal on smartphone demand in second half
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-STMicro sends upbeat signal on smartphone demand in second half