Profile: Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
TEF.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
19 Sep 2019
19 Sep 2019
Change (% chg)
Telefonica, S.A. is an integrated and diversified telecommunications group operating in Europe and Latin America. The Company's services and products include Mobile business, Fixed-line telephony business and Digital services. Its segments include Telefonica Spain, Telefonica Brazil, Telefonica Germany, Telefonica United Kingdom and Telefonica Hispanoamerica (formed by the Company's operators in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Ecuador and Uruguay). These segments are engaged in activities relating to wireline, wireless, cable, data, Internet and television (TV) businesses and other digital services in accordance with each location. It offers a range of mobile and related services and products to personal and business customers. It offers traditional fixed telecommunication services, Internet and broadband multimedia services and data and business-solutions services. It offers a range of digital services, such as Internet of Things (IoT).
Gran Via 28
MADRID MAD 28013
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Telefonica looks to make money from mobile towers
- Spain's Telefonica looks to make money from mobile towers
- Spain's Telefonica advances monthly board meeting because of market conditions
- Top mobile company Telefonica Brasil found guilty of slave labor
- Britain's O2 to launch 5G mobile network in October