Profile: Zogenix Inc (ZGNX.OQ)
Zogenix, Inc., incorporated on May 11, 2006, is a pharmaceutical company engaged in developing and commercializing central nervous system (CNS) therapies that address specific clinical needs for people living with orphan and other CNS disorders. Its primary area of therapeutic focus is epilepsy and related seizure disorders. Its lead product candidate, ZX008, is a low-dose fenfluramine for the treatment of seizures associated with Dravet syndrome. ZX008 has received orphan drug designation in the United States and European Union (EU), for the treatment of Dravet syndrome.
The Company has an additional product candidate, Relday (risperidone once-monthly long-acting injectable) for the treatment of schizophrenia. Relday is a long-acting injectable formulation of risperidone. Risperidone is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in adults and teenagers 13 years of age and older. It has completed the Phase I program for Relday.
The Company competes with GW Pharmaceutical, Insys Therapeutics, Sage Therapeutics and Xenon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5858 Horton St Ste 455
EMERYVILLE CA 94608-2072
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Zogenix Completes Enrollment In Second ZX008 Phase 3 Clinical Trial In Dravet Syndrome
- BRIEF-Zogenix Says May Issue And Sell Shares Of Common Stock Having An Aggregate Offering Price Of Up To $75.0 Mln
- BRIEF-Zogenix Announces New Data From Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trial Of ZX008
- BRIEF-Zogenix posts Q3 loss of $1.68 per share
- BRIEF-Zogenix announces closing of public offering of common stock