China Everbright Ltd (0165.HK)
* CO AS BORROWER ENTERS FACILITY LETTER WITH BANK FOR TERM LOAN OF UP TO US$100 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ZHANG MINGAO HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/TAIPEI, December 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Hong Kong-based China Everbright Limited's (CEL) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Outlook is Stable. CEL is an asset management company that is 49.7% owned by China Everbright Group (CEG) as of June 2017. CEG is an integrated financial services holding company in China that is wholly owned by China's central government through
* DURING PERIOD BETWEEN 9 JANUARY 2017 AND 1 DEC UNIT DISPOSED OF 119.7 MILLION FM SHARES FOR RMB1.39 BILLION
* EVERBRIGHT PRAMERICA TO ACQUIRE, TRUST BENEFICIAL RIGHTS IN SUM OF RMB46.6 MILLION AT A CONSIDERATION OF RMB59 MILLION
HONG KONG, Oct 26 China Everbright Limited (CEL) and U.S.-based venture capital firm Walden International are launching a $500 million fund to invest in semiconductor and industrial information technology, amid Beijing's drive to be a leader in the sector.
HONG KONG, Oct 26 China Everbright Limited and venture capital firm Walden International are launching a $500 million fund to invest in the semiconductor and industrial information technology, amid Beijing's ambition to be a global leader in the sector.
* Dao County, China Everbright, Haotai New Energy, Century Concord and co entered into finance lease arrangement
* Co as borrower entered into a facility agreement with an independent third party bank as lender for a term loan of up to $80 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: