Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (0168.HK)
15 Jun 2018
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 15.16 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FhFDHe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.42 yuan(pre-tax) per share as FY 2017 div payment
HONG KONG Acquisitive Chinese conglomerate Fosun International, which owns Club Med and a stake in Cirque du Soleil within its broad portfolio, aims to invest at least 20 billion yuan ($3.2 billion) in technology in the next three years.
* Fosun's investment in tech to reach 100 bln yuan in 10 years
SHANGHAI, March 27 China's Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, the country's second largest brewer, posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit on Tuesday, short of forecasts but still the firm's fastest profit growth since 2010 as it reined it costs.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 21.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GgU4MW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* YASUTAKA SUGIURA HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED NEW YANTAI BEER PRODUCT SALES AGREEMENT WITH YANTAI BEER ON 24 JAN 2018, TERM OF WHICH IS FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 DEC 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 5 Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd , the maker of China's best known Tsingtao beer, said on Friday it has raised product prices by up to 5 percent, in a bid to offset pressure from higher costs of production and raw materials.
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Asahi is sobering up a bit when it comes to dealmaking. Late on Wednesday, the Japanese brewer said it would sell the roughly one-fifth it owns of Chinese counterpart Tsingtao for about 106 billion yen ($937 million). The near-decade-long bet has not been time or money well spent but at least this shows Asahi will now focus on investments where it can wield meaningful control.