Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
27 Apr 2018
* 2017 gross margin falls 1.86 percentage points to 29.41 pct
HONG KONG, March 20 Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp, a Chinese partner of Starbucks and PepsiCo, on Tuesday reported a 57 percent rise in annual net profit, ending four years of declines thanks to decreasing distribution costs and savings on advertising and promotion expenses.
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB1.82 BILLION VERSUS RMB1.16 BILLION
* TO BUY FROZEN & DRIED FOOD MATERIALS, DRIED MEAT FLOSS & OTHER MEAT PRODUCTS FROM WEIZHEN INVESTMENT AND ITS UNITS FOR 3 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO ENTERED INTO PRODUCTS SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH TING CHUAN FOR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS TO TING CHUAN AND UNITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXERCISED EXPEDITED CALL OPTION TO BUY AIB-HELD SHARES AT AGGREGATE CONSIDERATION OF US$611.9 MILLION
HONG KONG, Nov 13 Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp, a Chinese partner of Starbucks and PepsiCo, on Monday reported a 30 percent jump in quarterly profit but warned of margin pressure partly due to rising raw material costs.
* Qtrly profit attributable RMB1.24 billion versus RMB952.6 million