ZTE Corp (0763.HK)
* TO JOINTLY OPEN GSM-R CENTER OF EXCELLENCE TO CONDUCT R&D WORK ABOUT WIRELESS BROADBAND COMMUNICATION FOR RAILWAYS
HONG KONG, Oct 26 China's ZTE Corp said on Thursday nine-month net profit rose 36.6 percent to 3.9 billion yuan ($588.14 million), in line with its own forecast, boosted by higher revenue and sale of a stake in its smartphone unit..
* Says it plans to issue up to 8.0 billion yuan ($1.21 billion) commercial paper
* Says its unit, ZTE Cooperatief U.A., acquired 48 percent stake in a listed turkish company, NETAŞ TELEKOMÜNİKASYON A.Ş. for $101.3 million
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China's ZTE Corp said on Wednesday preliminary 9-month net profit rose 36.6 percent to 3.9 billion yuan ($589 million), boosted by higher revenue and a stake sale in its smartphone unit.
* Says prelim 9-month net profit rises to 3.9 billion yuan ($589.09 million) from 2.9 billion yuan year ago
BRIEF-ZTE updates on joint tendering entity to bid for Wenzhou public security communications project
* Co and unit proposed to form a joint tendering entity to bid for Wenzhou Public Security Communications project
* Announcement of change of executive vice president and chief financial officer and re-designation of director
HONG KONG The former labor union chief of Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corporation has been arrested on charges of misappropriating funds, according to authorities in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen where the firm is headquartered.
HONG KONG, Aug 25 The former labour union chief of Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corporation has been arrested on charges of misappropriating funds, according to authorities in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen where the firm is headquartered.