Shimao Property Holdings Ltd (0813.HK)
23 Mar 2018
HONG KONG, March 9 Shimao Property said on Friday it will issue 950 million yuan ($149.7 million) dim sum bonds, the fourth Chinese developer to sell the yuan-denominated bond offshore in two weeks.
* FEB CONTRACTED SALES RMB7.10 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JANUARY CONTRACTED SALES RMB10.02 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 24 (IFR) - Asian credit markets were stable on Wednesday after US Treasuries yields fell overnight, but some Chinese new issues came under pressure amid supply concerns.
* ESTIMATED NET PROCEEDS OF NOTES ISSUE US$495 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shimao Property Holdings Proposes To Conduct An International Offering Of Guaranteed Senior Notes
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF GUARANTEED SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IS EXPECTED INCREASE IN PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMPANY'S SHAREHOLDERS FOR FY OF NOT LESS THAN APPROXIMATELY 40%
* LIAO LUJIANG HAS RESIGNED AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC CONTRACTED SALES RMB12.07 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/BEIJING, January 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded China-based Longfor Properties Co. Ltd.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), senior unsecured rating and the ratings on its outstanding notes to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The upgrade follows Longfor's improving business profile, continued financial stability and established operational reco