CK Asset Holdings Ltd (1113.HK)
23 Jan 2018
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, November 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that CK Asset Holdings Limited's (CK Asset; A/Stable) disposal of its entire stake in The Center, a grade-A office building in Central, Hong Kong, is consistent with the company's strategy of diversifying its recurring income stream and generating higher investment returns in stable businesses globally. CK Asset announced that it entered into an agreement to sell its entire stake in The
Nov 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1300 GMT on Thursday:
HONG KONG CK Asset Holdings Ltd , controlled by Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing, is selling its 73-storey office tower to C.H.M.T. Peaceful Development Asia Property Ltd for HK$40.2 billion ($5.2 billion), the world's biggest ever single property sale.
HONG KONG CK Asset Holdings Ltd, controlled by Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing, is selling its 73-storey office tower to C.H.M.T. Peaceful Development Asia Property Ltd for HK$40.2 billion ($5.2 billion), the world's biggest ever single property sale.
* More high-value purchases from Chinese investors - consultants (Adds deal is the world's largest, details of buyer)
HONG KONG, Nov 1 Li Ka-shing's CK Asset Holdings Ltd is selling out of a central business district office tower for HK$40.2 billion ($5.15 billion), marking Hong Kong's biggest real estate deal.
* Center International to sell entire issued share capital of Center (Holdings) for HK$40.2 billion
* As at 18 Oct, aggregate amount of financial assistance given to affiliated cos exceeded 8 pct of relevant percentage ratio under listing rules Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* With effect from Sept 20, shares will be traded under new name "CK ASSET" on main board of stock exchange
* As more than 75 percent of votes were cast in favour to approve change of co name, resolution was duly passed as special resolution