Wynn Macau Ltd (1128.HK)
21 Mar 2018
* STEPHEN A. WYNN HAS RESIGNED AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD, AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* TRADING IN SHARES AND DEBT SECURITIES OF CO HALTED PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON CHANGES IN DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Feb 7 Trade in shares of Wynn Macau Ltd were suspended on Wednesday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said without providing further details.
* FORMED SPECIAL COMMITTEE OF WRL BOARD TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN A JAN 26 WALL STREET JOURNAL ARTICLE
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE $179.2 MILLION VERSUS $46.6 MILLION
* Says its unit HONEST MOUNT INVESTMENTS LIMITED disposes WYNN MACAU's corporate bonds at T$124.2 million