AIA Group Ltd (1299.HK)
23 Mar 2018
March 12 Universal Scientific Industrial Shanghai Co Ltd:
* SHARES SET TO OPEN UP 3 PERCENT AFTER POSTING 28 PERCENT RISE IN 2017 NEW BUSINESS VALUE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee)
Feb 27 AIA Group Ltd on Tuesday posted a 28 percent rise in new business in the latest fiscal year, meeting forecasts, as the insurer gained from sustained demand in its core markets of Hong Kong and China.
* EXPECTS FINAL NET CASH OUTLAY ABOUT US$1.5 BILLION ON CBA DEAL AFTER EXPECTED REINSURANCE AGREEMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 27 AIA Group Ltd on Tuesday posted a 28 percent rise in new business in the latest fiscal year, meeting forecasts, as the insurer rode on sustained demand in its core markets of Hong Kong and China.
* CEO says regulatory expenses "to be around for a while" (Adds CEO comments paragraph 5, investors' comments paragraphs 9,12)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, November 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded AIA Group Limited's (AIA) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'AA-' from 'A+' and affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength Ratings of AIA Company Limited and AIA International Limited at 'AA'. The Outlook is Stable. The upgrade of AIA's IDR follows ongoing discussions with management, and Fitch's expectation that the group will maintain low financial leverage and very strong
HONG KONG Synchronized global growth and the likely slow path that the U.S. Federal Reserve will take in raising interest rates and trimming its balance sheet means the market environment "does not get much better than this," the CIO of insurer AIA Group said.
* Synchronised growth, slow pace of Fed hikes benign for markets
* AIA agreed to acquire CBA's insurance unit last month (Adds details on China and Hong Kong business, share price)