Obayashi Corp (1802.T)
23 May 2018
* Pays record div in FY17/18, sees higher div in FY18/19 (Adds quotes)
* JFE targets 280 bln bln in average annual recurring profit (Recasts with total investment plan and quotes)
TOKYO, March 2 A Kajima Corp official and a former executive of Taisei Corp were arrested on Friday as part of an investigation into the suspected rigging of bids for a Japanese high-speed rail project, prosecutors said.
* Four firms allegedly agreed to collude since around 2011-Yomiuri
TOKYO, Dec 20 Shares of Taisei Corp fell more than 4 percent on Wednesday after a media report that the Japanese construction firm had asked rival Obayashi Corp to refrain from bidding on a project for magnetic levitation (maglev) trains.
* Taisei and Obayashi raided over suspected antitrust violations
TOKYO Japanese prosecutors on Monday raided the offices of two of the country's biggest construction firms as they expanded an investigation into suspected collusion over contracts for an $80 billion high-speed magnetic levitation (maglev) train line. | Video
* $80 bln maglev line to link Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka (Recasts, adds information on raids and background on project)
* Says raid over suspicion of "deceptive obstruction of business"
TOKYO, Dec 11 Japanese stocks hit a fresh 25-year high on Monday in choppy trade as gains in financial shares and large cap stocks offset falls in real estate and construction companies, with Obayashi Corp diving more than 7 percent.