Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
17 Aug 2018
HONG KONG Embattled Chinese tech firm Leshi Internet and Technology warned on Monday its cash flow was "extremely tight" and that it could lose control of a key smart TV subsidiary if its biggest shareholder did not repay money owed to it.
HONG KONG, May 14 Embattled Chinese tech firm Leshi Internet and Technology warned on Monday its cash flow was "extremely tight" and that it could lose control of a key smart TV subsidiary if its biggest shareholder did not repay money owed to it.
HONG KONG Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp Beijing has been formally asked whether its assets, which have fallen 98 percent over the past year, are at risk of turning negative and triggering a share trading halt and possible eventual delisting.
* Rules dictate delisting if negative net assets persist (Adds more bourse questions, context)
* APRIL CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB35.18 BILLION, UP 84 PERCENT
BRIEF-Sunac China Holdings Entered Purchase Agreement In Connection With Issue Of Senior Notes Of US$1.1 Billion
* ENTERED INTO PURCHASE AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH ISSUE OF SENIOR NOTES OF US$1.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sunac China Holdings Proposes To Conduct International Offering Of US$ Senior Fixed Rate Notes
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF US$ SENIOR FIXED RATE NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARCH CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB30.83 BILLION, UP 38%
* Sunac's 2017 core profit more than triples to record (Adds comments, background)
HONG KONG Sunac China, the country's No. 4 developer, said its investment in Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp Beijing was a failure and would book a $2.6 billion charge, sending shares in the embattled tech firm sliding.