Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (2007.HK)
19 Jan 2018
HONG KONG, Jan 17 Chinese property developer Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Wednesday it plans to raise HK$23.5 billion ($3.0 billion) through the sale of new shares and convertible bonds to reduce debt and provide working capital.
* CO ENTERED INTO PLACING AGREEMENT TO PLACE 460 MILLION EXISTING SHARES AT HK$17.13 PER SHARE
* COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD -ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PLACING OF SHARES AND PROPOSED ISSUE OF CONVERTIBLE BONDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Jan 8 (IFR) - Asian sovereign bonds traded better than corporate paper today, with China's recent dollar issue trading close to US Treasuries.
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF US$ SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Country Garden Holdings Says Group's 12 Months Ended 31 Dec 2017 Contracted Sales Was About RMB550.80 bln
* COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS- 12 MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017, GROUP TOGETHER WITH ITS JV AND ASSOCIATES, ACHIEVED CONTRACTED SALES OF ABOUT RMB550.80 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENT TO SELL 50 PERCENT STAKE IN PROPERTY FIRM FOR 403 MILLION YUAN ($62.12 million) TO COUNTRY GARDEN HOLDINGS' LIAONING UNIT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lWrMhV Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4870 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/BEIJING, January 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded China-based Longfor Properties Co. Ltd.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), senior unsecured rating and the ratings on its outstanding notes to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The upgrade follows Longfor's improving business profile, continued financial stability and established operational reco
* COMPANY, AS BORROWER, ENTERED INTO A FACILITY AGREEMENT WITH BNP PARIBAS FOR TERM LOAN OF HK$1,781 MILLION FOR 36 MONTHS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Dec 12 China's largest developer by sales Country Garden said it has suspended a plan to spin off its property services unit due to a change in government policies.