Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd (3382.T)
21 Jun 2018
* Annual op profit forecast at Y415 bln, missing analyst view
* Says it signs business alliance agreement with Seven & I Holdings Co on April 5
TOKYO, April 5 Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 6 percent in the year through February, below analyst estimates, as its U.S. convenience store business helps offset cooling sales at home.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA"-R&I
* Says it forms business alliance with Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd and wholly owned unit of Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd, on March 8
* SEVEN & I HOLDINGS TO SEE FY PROFIT OF OVER 86 BILLION YEN FROM OVERSEAS CONVENIENCE STORE SEGMENT IF DOLLAR TRADES AT AVERGAE OF 105 YEN - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co's unit 7-Eleven Inc acquired convenience store business and partial gasoline retail business from U.S.-based firm Sunoco LP on Jan. 23, at the price of $3.11 billion (345.2 billion yen)
WASHINGTON Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some of its stores in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
WASHINGTON, Jan 19 Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some fuel outlets in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.