Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd (3382.T)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA"-R&I
* Says it forms business alliance with Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd and wholly owned unit of Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd, on March 8
* SEVEN & I HOLDINGS TO SEE FY PROFIT OF OVER 86 BILLION YEN FROM OVERSEAS CONVENIENCE STORE SEGMENT IF DOLLAR TRADES AT AVERGAE OF 105 YEN - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co's unit 7-Eleven Inc acquired convenience store business and partial gasoline retail business from U.S.-based firm Sunoco LP on Jan. 23, at the price of $3.11 billion (345.2 billion yen)
WASHINGTON Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some of its stores in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
WASHINGTON, Jan 19 Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some fuel outlets in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
* Uniqlo overseas oper profit up 95.4 pct, domestic down 6.4 pct
* Q2 operating profit hits record Y110.3 bln, beats consensus
TOKYO, Oct 12 Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd on Thursday said its operating profit rose 7.2 percent in the six months ended August, helped by a steady growth in sales across its 7-Eleven convenience stores.