Legend Holdings Corp (3396.HK)
11 Dec 2017
* Beyond Rainbow to invest US$30 million to subscribe for fund interest in Goldstream Fund I Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intends to make application to CSRC for issue of renewable corporate bonds for amount of no more than RMB10 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Nov 3 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Announces acquisition of interest in a subsidiary through a joint venture company
* Company further subscribed for second wealth management product issued by Everbright Bank at amount of RMB300 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says shareholder Legend Holdings Corp plans to unload entire holdings in the company within six months via block trade
HONG KONG China’s Legend Holdings struck a deal on Friday to buy a 90 percent stake in Banque Internationale a Luxembourg (BIL) for 1.48 billion euros ($1.76 billion) in the biggest takeover of a European deposit-taking bank by a Chinese firm so far.
* Biggest takeover of European deposit-taking bank by Chinese firm
* Major Transaction Acquisition Of 89.936% Issued Share Capital In Banque Internationale A Luxembourg S.A.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, July 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded Sunac China Holdings Limited's (Sunac) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), its senior unsecured rating and the rating on its outstanding USD400 million 8.75% senior notes due 2019 to 'BB-' from 'BB'. Fitch has also put all the ratings on Watch Negative. Sunac's ratings have been downgraded to reflect the company's acquisitive business approach, which will make i