Greentown China Holdings Ltd (3900.HK)
20 Apr 2018
* MARCH SALES RMB6.7 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LI JUN APPOINTED AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 29 The publication of eye-catching sales targets by many Chinese developers this year has helped fuel a sharp rise in their share prices as investors build in rosy expectations for the companies.
* FEB TOTAL CONTRACTED AMOUNT UNDER PROJECT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS OF GREENTOWN GROUP WITH "GREENTOWN" BRAND RMB4.3 BILLION
* JANUARY CONTRACTED SALES RMB4.8 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT ENTERED INTO SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT WITH CCCC INVESTMENT AND CCCC SOUTHWEST INVESTMENT TO FORM JV CO
* DECEMBER SALES RMB15.7 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* UNIT ENTERED INTO ACQUISITION AGREEMENT WITH GREENTOWN HOLDINGS AND ZHEJIANG GREENTOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
* GREENTOWN GROUP, FROM JAN TO NOV, RECORDED CONTRACTED SALES OF APPROXIMATELY RMB87.9 BILLION
HONG KONG Chinese developers such as China Vanke and Country Garden are increasingly turning to the securitisation market as an alternative fund-raising channel as the onshore bond market remains mostly inaccessible.