China Molybdenum Co Ltd (3993.HK)
18 May 2018
* Commodity trading group Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) says final purchase price of sale of its global metals business (LDC Metals) to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund was $466 million.
* Foreign investors raise concern about new mining law (Updates with comments from interview, Ivanhoe reaction)
CAPE TOWN, Feb 5 Democratic Republic of Congo's state mining company Gecamines said on Monday it wanted to renegotiate contracts with its international partners this year to give the state a bigger share of the revenues.
Big mining companies, restored to health following the 2015-16 price crash, are seeking to rationalise their portfolios and acquire assets in line with heightened focus on the best quality minerals and anticipated demand for battery materials.
* SAYS UNIT'S JOINT-STOCK FUND SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY LOUIS DREYFUS' METAL TRADING PLATFORM-RELATED BUSINESS LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY METALS B.V. Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2D73wk6 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company says agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund