Shionogi & Co Ltd (4507.T)
23 Mar 2018
* Says it completed retirement of 5 million shares (1.5 percent stake) of its common stock on March 12
* SHIONOGI ANNOUNCES FDA NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND EMA MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) ACCEPTANCES FOR LUSUTROMBOPAG (S-888711)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
* Says it will repurchase up to 4.8 million shares, representing 1.5 percent of outstanding
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the first two-drug regimen to treat HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, aimed at lessening the side effect burden of current treatments that combine three or four medicines.
* Two-drug approach differentiates GSK from Gilead (Adds context on GSK drive to improve pharma sales)
NEW YORK, Nov 21 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved the first two-drug regimen to treat HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, aimed at easing the side effects for long-term patients who are on the standard treatment involving three or more drugs.
* Says it signed business and capital alliance agreement with Shionogi & Co Ltd on Oct. 31
* Shionogi inc - co, Purdue Pharma L.P. announce that Symproic (naldemedine) 0.2 mg tablets are now available throughout United States
* Shionogi & Co Ltd - Lusutrombopag met primary and all pre-specified important secondary endpoints in a global phase 3 study