Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019.T)
TOKYO, Jan 9 Japan's Showa Shell Sekiyu KK said late last week that its group refineries would refine 5 percent less crude for the local market in January-March than the same time a year ago, in line with the outlook for domestic demand.
* Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu have started work to integrate the so-called loading programmes through which they purchase crude, Idemitsu's CEO said
TOKYO The founding family of Japanese petroleum company, Idemitsu Kosan , locked in a battle with the firm's management over a proposed integration with a smaller rival, said it had further increased its stake in the Japanese refiner by about half a percentage point to about 28.5 percent.
* Japanese refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Friday they expect to cost cuts by 8 billion yen ($71 million) in the first year of their business alliance that started last April
* Merger plan opposed by Idemitsu's founding family (Adds comment, detail)
TOKYO Idemitsu Kosan's founding family, locked in a battle with the firm's management over a proposed buyout of a rival, said on Monday it had increased its stake in the Japanese refiner by nearly 2 percentage points to more than 28 percent.
* Descendants of founder opposed to takeover of Showa Shell (Adds details)
* Descendants of founder still opposed to Showa Shell takeover (Adds comment, detail)
* Founding family of Idemitsu Kosan has increased stake in Idemitsu to above 28 percent by buying shares, lawyer representing family says
* Former U.S. national security adviser charged with lying to FBI