SAIC Motor Corp Ltd (600104.SS)
19 Jan 2018
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT AT ABOUT 34.2 BILLION YUAN ($5.32 billion), UP ABOUT 7 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2mRMFvS Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4340 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
LIUZHOU, China, Inside General Motors Co's vehicle assembly plant in this southern China city, many workers wear the red-and-yellow uniforms of DHL, the logistics company.
* SAYS LOCK-UP PERIOD FOR 477.9 MILLION SHARES TO END, TRADING TO START ON JAN 19 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ASYNRJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Intel partners with BMW, Nissan, Saic Motor, Volkswagen, Paramount Pictures, Ferrari North America to showcase power of data at CES
* INTEL PARTNERS WITH BMW, NISSAN, SAIC MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, PARAMOUNT PICTURES, FERRARI NORTH AMERICA TO SHOWCASE POWER OF DATA AT CES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT SOLD 733,119 VEHICLES IN DEC VERSUS 723,342 UNITS YEAR AGO
* SAYS IT SOLD 718,438 VEHICLES IN NOV VERSUS 665,094 VEHICLES FROM A YEAR AGO
* FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF SAIC MOTOR'S 17.1 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 544.17 MILLION YUAN ($82.30 million) ON DEC 5 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6124 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI, Nov 16 Shanghai's locally-owned state firms will invest an "additional" 800 billion yuan ($120.56 billion) annually over the next five years on top of their "regular" investments, mainly for key strategic industries, the city government said on Thursday.
* Says it sold 657,199 vehicles in October versus 618,421 units year ago
Oct 30 SAIC Motor Corp Ltd * Says 9-month net profit up 6.7 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2zZAm5A Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)