China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (600115.SS)
19 Jan 2018
* Air France, Vietnam Airlines j/v to start Nov. 1 (Adds quote from Vietnam Airlines CEO)
BRIEF-Air France-KLM says capital increases reserved to China Eastern Airlines and Delta Air Lines approved
* Air France-KLM says regulatory approvals of completion of capital increases reserved to China Eastern Airlines and Delta Air Lines
SHANGHAI, Sept 27 Chinese stocks held steady on Wednesday, bolstered by strong gains in resources shares after upbeat industrial profit data and a robust earnings forecast by a major steelmaker helped to ease worries about slowing economic growth.
SHANGHAI, Sept 27 Chinese and Hong Kong stocks were firm in Wednesday trade, with resources shares rebounding sharply after China's upbeat August industrial profit data and robust earnings forecast by a major steelmaker helped ease fears of China's economic recovery losing steam.
* REG-AIR FRANCE - KLM : EQUITY INVESTMENT OF CHINA EASTERN AND DELTA AIR LINES IN AIR FRANCE-KLM'S SHARE CAPITAL APPROVED BY MORE THAN 94% OF THE SHAREHOLDERS' VOTING CAST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
SHANGHAI Beijing's curbs on travel to South Korea are expected to take some shine off the first-half results of China's top-three airlines, which have slashed seat numbers on flights between the countries amid tensions over North Korea.
* S.Korea one of Chinese airlines' most profitable destinations
SINGAPORE/SHANGHAI China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd said on Friday it is buying a 10 percent stake in Europe's Air France KLM SA, in what will be the first investment by one of China's three largest state-owned airlines in a Western carrier.
* Investment compatible with "Belt and Road": China Eastern (Recasts, adds analyst comment)
SINGAPORE, July 28 China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd said on Friday it would buy a 10 percent stake in European carrier Air France KLM SA and form a strategic partnership to improve its presence in the China-Europe market.