Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd (601933.SS)
19 Jan 2018
* Says Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd completed acquisition of 12 percent stake in the co and raised stake in the co to 12 percent from 0 percent
BRIEF-Chengdu Hongqi Chain's Share Trade To Resume After Agreement With Yonghui Superstores, China Minsheng Investment's Unit
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO RESUME ON JAN 3 AFTER IT SIGNED STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH YONGHUI SUPERSTORES AND CHINA MINSHENG INVESTMENT GROUP'S UNIT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2qdDhXt Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores Signs Agreement With Chengdu Hongqi Chain, China Minsheng Investment Group's Unit
* SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY ANOTHER 9 PERCENT STAKE IN CHENGDU HONGQI CHAIN FOR 709.9 MILLION YUAN ($109.38 million)
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER AND PARTY ACTING IN CONCERT SIGN AGREEMENT TO SELL ANOTHER 9.0 PERCENT CO'S STAKE TO YONGHUI SUPERSTORES
* Says it signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd
* SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY CHENGDU HONGQI CHAIN'S 163.2 MILLION SHARES, REPRESENTING 12.0 PERCENT OF TOTAL ISSUED CAPITAL, FOR 946.6 MILLION YUAN ($144.02 million)
* Says it will boost Hong Kong-based unit's capital to HK$30 million
BEIJING, Dec 15 Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd plans to invest 4.2 billion yuan ($636 million) in a 5 percent stake in Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd , the supermarket chain operator said on Friday.
* SAYS ITS OWNER PLANS TO TRANSFER STAKE TO TENCENT AFFILIATE LINGZHI TENCENT
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI Chinese tech giant Tencent Holdings Ltd plans to buy a 5 percent stake in Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd , the department store operator said on Monday, in the latest push by China's internet giants into offline retail.