CITIC Securities Co Ltd (6030.HK)
17 Aug 2018
* SAYS APRIL NET PROFIT AT 897.0 MILLION YUAN ($140.97 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2I0fhvA Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3632 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* RECIEVES NO OBJECTION REPLY FROM CSRC IN RELATION TO APPLICATION FOR EXPANDING SCOPE OF CROSS-BORDER BUSINESS
BRIEF-CITIC Securities, China Merchants Securities Get Approval From CSRC To Conduct Pilot Cross-Border Businesses
* SAYS IT RECEIVES SECURITIES REGULATOR'S REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES
BEIJING, April 27 China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd , reported on Friday a 17 percent rise in first-quarter profit, as cuts in non-operating expenses offset declining investment returns and fee income.
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 16.9 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2vQqBJ9 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BEIJING, April 27 China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd , on Friday reported a 17 percent rise in first-quarter earnings.
* Says it issued 2018 first tranche corporate bonds worth 4.8 billion yuan via private placement, with a term of 2 years and coupon rate of 5.05 percent
* SAYS MARCH NET PROFIT AT 887.4 MILLION YUAN ($140.92 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H7MmZn Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2970 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it issued 2018 fourth tranche short-term financing notes worth 4 billion yuan, with a term of 91 days and coupon rate of 4.11 percent
* Says it plans to pay a cash dividend of 4 yuan (pre-tax) for every 10 shares as the dividend payment plan for 2017