China Molybdenum Co Ltd (603993.SS)
* SAYS UNIT'S JOINT-STOCK FUND SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY LOUIS DREYFUS' METAL TRADING PLATFORM-RELATED BUSINESS LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY METALS B.V. Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2D73wk6 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company says agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund
GUANGZHOU, China, Nov 7 China is depending too much on the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) for cobalt, a crucial component in electric vehicle (EV) batteries, and should take steps to ensure security of supply, delegates said at an industry conference on Tuesday.
* Higher mining output will ease pressure on weak gov't finances Cbank warns slackening of austerity could re-fuel inflation Political instability also weighing on the economy (Adds bank's inflation and currency depreciation forecasts)
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 19 Congo's Gecamines will implement new controls to "hold its partners accountable" in copper and cobalt projects, the state miner said on Tuesday.
* Says it acquired 1.8 billion yuan worth of A-share in China Molybdenum via private placement
July 17 Guangzhou Pearl River Industrial Development Co Ltd :
KINSHASA, July 17 Two employees at the Tenke copper mine in Democratic Republic of Congo suffered minor injuries in an electrical fire at the weekend, majority owner China Molybdenum Co Ltd said on Monday, disputing media reports the workers had died.