China Molybdenum Co Ltd (603993.SS)
* Foreign investors raise concern about new mining law (Updates with comments from interview, Ivanhoe reaction)
CAPE TOWN, Feb 5 Democratic Republic of Congo's state mining company Gecamines said on Monday it wanted to renegotiate contracts with its international partners this year to give the state a bigger share of the revenues.
Big mining companies, restored to health following the 2015-16 price crash, are seeking to rationalise their portfolios and acquire assets in line with heightened focus on the best quality minerals and anticipated demand for battery materials.
* SAYS UNIT'S JOINT-STOCK FUND SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY LOUIS DREYFUS' METAL TRADING PLATFORM-RELATED BUSINESS LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY METALS B.V. Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2D73wk6 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund
* Commodity trader Louis Dreyfus Company says agrees to sell global metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund
GUANGZHOU, China, Nov 7 China is depending too much on the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) for cobalt, a crucial component in electric vehicle (EV) batteries, and should take steps to ensure security of supply, delegates said at an industry conference on Tuesday.
* Higher mining output will ease pressure on weak gov't finances Cbank warns slackening of austerity could re-fuel inflation Political instability also weighing on the economy (Adds bank's inflation and currency depreciation forecasts)