Sharp Corp (6753.T)
16 Jan 2018
* Says it plans to transfer a part of energy solutions business to its wholly owned unit Sharp Energy Solutions Corporation
Japan's Sharp Corp may appoint co-chief executives starting from Jan. 1, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday.
Dec 22 Japan's Sharp Corp may appoint co-chief executives starting from Jan. 1, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday.
* SEVERAL EXECUTIVES, INCLUDING KATSUAKI NOMURA, YOSHIHISA ISHIDA, & TOSHIAKI TAKAYAMA, EXPECTED TO BE MADE CO-CEOS OF SHARP WITH TAI JENG-WU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it appoints current president Ryoichi Hayakawa as chairman of the board of the company
* To contact the government for potential investment in JOLED
TOKYO, Dec 1 Japan's Nikkei share average rose for a third straight day on Friday, led by oil, steel and machinery stocks, while Sharp Corp soared after it announced a return to the bourse's main board.
* TOKYO STOCK EXCHANGE SAYS SHARP TO RETURN TO FIRST SECTION ON DEC 7 Further company coverage:
* Says co's shareholder SIO International Holdings Limited sells 5.4 million shares of the co to Daiwa PI Partners Co. Ltd on Nov. 13
* Says it will acquire 35,732 shares of Kantatsu Co., Ltd., for 1.01 billion yen in total, via exercise of warrants