Denso Corp (6902.T)
* DENSO ACQUIRES INFINITEKEY, INC. TO ADVANCE KEYLESS AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE
* Says it plans to merge with a Shizuoka-based unit ASMO CO.,LTD., which is mainly engaged in production and sales of small motor system product for automobiles, with effective date on April 1, 2018
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC MOU WITH JAPAN'S DENSO CORP ON AREAS INCLUDING AUTO PARTS, AUTO PILOTING Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AdyskE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
DETROIT Japanese auto parts supplier Denso Corp plans to invest $1 billion in its Maryville, Tennessee plant to develop vehicle electrification and safety systems, creating around 1,000 jobs.
DETROIT, Oct 6 Japanese auto parts supplier Denso Corp plans to invest $1 billion in its Maryville, Tennessee plant to develop vehicle electrification and safety systems, creating around 1,000 jobs.
* Says $1 billion investment in co's Maryville, Tennessee location
* Mazda, Denso, and Toyota sign joint technology development contract for electric vehicles
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp has established a new venture to develop electric vehicle technology with partner Mazda Motor Corp, seeking to catch up with rivals in an increasingly frenetic race to produce more battery-powered cars.
* Toyota to take 90 pct stake in JV, Mazda and Denso 5 pct each
* Says it will acquire FUJITSU TEN LIMITED's shares on Nov. 1, instead of Oct. 2 previously, which was announced on April 28