Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011.T)
19 Jan 2018
* New name marks end of restructuring started in 2015 (Adds Framatome, Cogema detail)
PARIS French state-owned utility EDF has completed the acquisition of a 75.5 percent stake in Areva NP, the nuclear reactor construction unit of fellow state-owned nuclear group Areva, it said on Friday.
PARIS, Dec 22 French state-owned utility EDF has completed the acquisition of a 75.5 percent stake in Areva NP, the nuclear reactor construction unit of fellow state-owned nuclear group Areva, it said on Friday.
* Loss would be setback for delayed regional jet project (Adds background)
* Sees some risk of impact, including losing customers (Adds Kobe Steel's safety checks, Mitsubishi Heavy comments)
* Don't think there is safety problem in Kobe Steel products for Mitsubishi Regional Jet Further company coverage: (Reporting by Maki Shiraki)
TOKYO Japanese authorities are conducting safety checks at a Kobe Steel Ltd aluminium plant that supplied components for a domestically built aircraft and seeking to inspect other plants owned by the embattled company.
* Industry ministry seeking checks on industrial standards (Adds industry minister seeking checks, updates shares)
* Pair to study technologies for future commercial aircraft (Adds details of deal, 777X plans)
Oct 23 Boeing Co and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) said on Monday they had agreed on steps to reduce the cost of producing the wings of the 787 Dreamliner.