Subaru Corp (7270.T)
19 Jan 2018
* SUBARU CORP EXPECTS U.S. SALES TO INCREASE 5% IN 2018 TO 680,000 COMPARED WITH 648,000 IN 2017; PREDICTS BUMP IN SALES FROM ITS NEW SUV ASCENT- NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DETROIT, Dec 21 U.S. environmental regulators said on Thursday they have not found significant discrepancies in emissions tests of Subaru vehicles sold in the United States.
TOKYO Japan's Subaru Corp, already smarting from a vehicle inspection scandal at home, said it was now investigating whether mileage readings may have also been falsified during final checks, driving its shares down as much as 8 percent. | Video
* Checking if mileage data falsified during final local checks
TOKYO, Dec 20 Subaru Corp on Wednesday said it was investigating whether its inspectors may have falsified data on vehicle mileage readings during final inspections conducted on cars sold in Japan.
TOKYO, Nov 16 Subaru Corp said it was recalling 395,000 vehicles in Japan and that it expected to incur about 20 billion yen ($177 million) in costs related to improper final inspection procedures at domestic plants.
* Widens recall to 400,000 vehicles from 255,000 estimated earlier
TOKYO, Nov 9 Automaker Subaru Corp plans to recall about 400,000 vehicles for the Japanese market after discovering that it had been following improper procedures for final inspections at domestic plants, the company said on Thursday.
* Sees FY oper profit 645 bln yen vs pvs forecast for 685 bln yen
* Q2 operating profit 92.8 bln yen, vs 113.8 bln yen consensus