Subaru Corp (7270.T)
* Maintains full-year profit forecast at 21 pct slide (Adds reasons for U.S. sales slump, executive comments on U.S. tariffs)
TOKYO, Aug 6 Subaru Corp on Monday reported a 51.8 percent fall in operating profit for the first quarter due to lower global sales, particularly in the United States, while discounts on U.S. sales also stung the automaker's bottom line.
TOKYO, July 10 Japanese automaker Subaru Corp on Tuesday forecast cumulative sales of 10 trillion yen ($90 billion) over the next three years, a modest outlook that prompted a dip in its shares.
* Booked 7.6 pct profit fall last year, in line with estimates (Adds further earnings details, context)
TOKYO, May 11 Japan's Subaru Corp on Friday forecast a 21 percent fall in operating profit for the current financial year as it expects increased marketing costs in the United States and higher raw material prices to offset higher global car sales.
* SUBARU PRESIDENT YOSHINAGA: THE 3 RETIRING BOARD MEMBERS ALL OFFERED TO RESIGN OVER INSPECTION FALSIFICATION ISSUE
* President Yoshinaga to be replaced, to become chairman (Updates with company announcement)
* SUBARU SAYS CORPORATE EXECUTIVE VP NAKAMURA TO BECOME PRESIDENT
TOKYO, March 2 Japanese automaker Subaru Corp said it would hold a news conference at 1:30 p.m. (0430 GMT) in Tokyo on Friday to announce changes to top management.
Japanese automaker Subaru Corp is shuffling executive roles ahead of time in the aftermath of a safety inspection scandal it was embroiled in, Nikkei reported on Wednesday.